Whooo Loves Owls?


Me, okay. I adore them! I think they are just too stinkin' cute and I've been using a lot of them lately. :) Here's an example of a not-so-traditional Valentine with a cutie owl as the star. Isn't he darling? Who could resist his sweet little cuppie gift?

I've been doing some paper piecing to make my own little baby owls - I'll post a pic soon. Tonight is date night, though, so I have to go get ready!


Materials (all SU! unless otherwise mentioned)

Card stock: Pink Passion, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White
Designer Paper: From the Sunny Day Simply Scrappin' kit
Stamps: Owl Together Now, The More the Merrier
Ink: Stazon Black, Chocolate Chip
Other: 2-way Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Paper Snips, Full Heart Punch, Heart to Heart Punch, Crystal Effects, SU! Markers, Blender Pen, 1/2" Pumpkin Pie striped grosgrain ribbon,
Top Note Bigz Die, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder, Tempting Turquoise button, 1/4" Circle Punch, Sponge

Comments

Popular Posts