Sweetest Ever



Mike's computer is not working right now, so we've been spending time together in my craft room. He plays on my computer and I stamp and scrap. It's actually been a lot of fun because I like to talk to someone while I'm working and he doesn't mind listening to me drone on about anything while he's defeating scum and laughing at lolCats. We are quite a team!

I'm on a kick with this paper lately, I know - but I just love the colors together. I'm also really digging this new Scallop Trim Border punch. I'm getting the hang of it, though the corners are still tricky.

I'll try to branch out to some different colors later this week!


Materials (all SU! unless otherwise mentioned)

Card stock: Certainly Celery, Textured Pink Passion, Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie
Designer Paper: From the Sunny Day Simply Scrappin' kit
Stamps: The More the Merrier
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Stazon Black
Other: 2-way Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Paper Snips, Crystal Effects, Scallop Trip Border Punch, SU! Markers, Blender Pen, White Signo Gel Pen, Small Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Sponge

Comments

Popular Posts