The Spring Break that wasn't

I had all these huge plans for Spring Break (gardening, yard work, house work, crafty stuffs) - but with my back going out on Saturday, and Chloe being sick since Tuesday. Well, we haven't done much but watch movies and cuddle on the couch. Not that those things aren't fun, but other things planned were FUNNER. :)

For instance, today I was supposed to be celebrating a friend's birthday - and we were all going to scrap at Archivers all day long! With lunch ordered in! Without children!! Bah. Instead I have done some scrapping at home, but it's just not the same!

This is the card I made for my friend, Leslie. Her birthday was the 9th, but I was going to give it to her today at the get-together. I made a card with this Bella a few weeks ago and she really liked it, so I made one for her. :) (you can click on it to see it larger in a new window)



I hope everyone is having a productive and amazing time scrapping together today - I totally miss you! Happy Birthday, Leslie! I guess I better get back to the couch - Chloe is watching The Fox and the Hound for the first time ever, and I want to talk her through that horrible end scene with all the fighting and growling and sadness and such.



Materials (all SU! unless otherwise mentioned)

Card stock: Tempting Turquoise, Certainly Celery, Real Red, Watercolor paper
Designer Paper: Real Red Patterns, unknown piece from scrap pile (cupcake wrapper)
Stamps: Cupacakeabella (Stamping Bella)
Ink: Staz On Black, Tempting Turquoise, Sahara Sand
Other: 2-way Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals, Blender Pen, SU! Markers, Ticket Corner Punch, Mini Glue Dots, Sponge, Crystal Effects, Paper Snips, Big Shot, Stampin' Up! Backgrounds 1 texturz plate, Scallop Circle die, Soft Grey organza ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Tempting Turquoise Re-inker, Snail Adhesive, Crop-o-dile, Red Gem (Creative Cafe), Sew Crafty Mini sewing machine (Provo Craft)


Comments

Popular Posts