SU! on the Today Show!
EXCITING NEWS!! Stampin’ Up was on the Today Show, Friday, Dec 4
CLICK HERE TO VIEW VIDEO OF THE SHOW
Shelli Gardner (CEO & Co-Founder of Stampin’ Up!) appeared on NBC’s TODAY Show on Friday, December 4, 2009!
One more reason why I love being a part of Stampin’ Up! Here’s why Shelli was on:
"At Stampin’ Up!, we believe in making a difference in the lives of others–whether they’re our demonstrators, our employees, the people who use our products, or children in need of a way to express their creativity.
Since 2005, Stampin’ Up! has been honored to participate in the TODAY Show’s Annual Holiday Toy & Gift Drive. This year, Stampin’ Up! will be donating over $150,000 worth of stamping and paper crafting products to the following organizations:
- Child S.H.A.R.E.
- A Place Called Home
- Alliance for Children’s Rights
- Children’s Hospital
- El Concilio Del Condado de Ventura
- St. Joseph Center
- Yolo Wayfarer Center Christian Mission
- Metro Atlanta Task Force on the Homeless
- ARC of Bergen and Passaic Counties
- Women in Need
- Albuquerque Health Care for the Homeless
- Housing Works
- All Children’s House Family Center
- Cathedral Community Cares
- Catholic Big Brothers and Sisters
- Dominican Women’s Development Center
- Girls’ Vacation Fund (Girls’ Quest)
- Partnership with Children
- Project Sunshine
- Little Flower Children’s Services of New York
- Domestic Violence Intervention Services
- Texas Head Start Association
- First Place School
- Friendship Project"