12 Days of Christmas Gifts - Day 4

Time for a gift you didn't realize you need! (And one that you will really want!)

Day 4 - Microwave S'mores Maker

How have you ever lived without it, right?! I don't like getting burned, and I really don't like blackened marshmallows. Plus, I can't like Mike make a fire because it would totally get out of hand. So, I have made marshmallows in the microwave for a while (easy recipe for students to follow!). But, they tend to make a mess. And not a little mess. If you've ever tried to clean dried marshmallow off of the microwave door you know what I mean. But, with this amazing tool you can have perfect S'mores. I don't personally own one, but I totally want one, don't you?




Bonus Stampin' Up! Gift Idea: Eat Decor Elements artwork in Chocolate Brown

How cute would this be in that space right above your stove or on the wall behind your kitchen table? Stampin' Up's Decor Elements line of decorative vinyl art is easy to put up and remove and comes in a wide variety of colors and styles. Check out my complete catalog HERE. Let me know if you have any questions about how to apply it or if you need ideas on how to add some simple, but elegant decorations to your home. (I love that there are coordinating sizes, stamps, and other elements so you can get a fabulous look without the high cost of custom painting.)

Comments

Popular Posts