12 Days of Christmas Gifts - Day 3

I'm the kind of girl who loves to bake, cook, sew, stamp, craft, etc. I LOVE creating, but I also like saving time. If there is a tool or technique that will help me get more done in less time, I'm all over it. While all of those things can be relaxing, my time is incredibly valuable. The items featured today will help you save some time while still working your creative mojo!

Day 3 - The Tastefully Simple Cozy Comfort gift set

Have you tried Tastefully Simple yet? If not, you are really missing out! I use a lot of the spices for every day cooking and the dip mixes for entertaining. What you really have to try is the Bountiful Beer Bread. Warm, crusty, sweet, and savory - and crazy simple to make and bake. I like to start a loaf when I get home from work and it bakes while I deal with getting the things situated (back packs off, potty breaks, walk the dog, get dinner started, etc). Even if I'm just making some quick chicken breasts and salad, this bread compliments any meal and gives it a wonderful down home feel. The Cozy Comfort gift set comes with three great products - the Bountiful Beer Bread mix, For the Love of Cookies, and Creamy Wild Rice Soup mix (one of Mike's favorites). This would make a wonderful housewarming gift or hostess gift (and it comes already wrapped!). It costs less than a bottle of wine and, trust me, will be a lot better! If you are in my area, Zenda Howard is my consultant and she is fabulous and can answer any questions you have about the Tastefully Simple products.

Bonus Stampin' Up! Gift: It's All About You Simply Sent card kit

I love the Simply Sent kits because they come with everything you need to make a great selection of adorable cards. This kit comes with a stamp set, ink, cut card stock, designer paper, twill tape, brads, chipboard flowers, self-adhesive die cuts, and envelopes! All you need to add is some Snail Adhesive and you (or your friend) will have everything needed to make 8 cards (with your choice of 2 different sentiments). And after you've used all the materials, you still have a great stamp and ink to use for more projects! This is perfect for when you want to give a homemade gift, but you just don't have a lot of time to sit and create something on the spot. Perfect for someone who is just learning to stamp or for tweens and teens!

Comments

Popular Posts