Sunday, July 8, 2007

Pretty Princess CASE

When I saw these little cuties at Heather's place last week, I knew the idea was perfect for the birthday party we were going to this weekend. I hadn't used this set yet (NOT neglected, just recently purchased because I didn't want to lose it since it was retiring!) and I had a lot of fun with it - as always when I get to use girly girl colors and lots of sparkle!

I did the inside of the card a bit differently from a traditional triangle fold card so that when you open it, she isn't sideways. See...

It's hard to see, but the "Happy Birthday" sentiment is stamped in white craft ink on a little removable bookmark. Lots of dazzling diamonds on the crown and the wee princess - one can never have too much bling on one's crown. When the 4-year-old birthday girl saw it she squealed, so I think she approved. :)

Materials (All SU!)

Card stock: Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise
Stamps: Pretty Princess (retired)
Designer Paper: Petals & Paisleys
Ink: StazOn Black, Craft White
Other: Blender Pen, SU! Markers, Corner Rounder Punch, Turquoise Grosgrain Ribbon, Large Oval Punch

8 comments:

The Stampin' Soldier said...

This is SO CUTE!

Heather said...

Your CASE is so much better than my original!! :) I LOVE your card... It's beyond adorable!!

chelemom said...

What an adorable card! So cute!

mum on the run said...

Aww, that's soooo cute!!

Ana said...

super cute!! Need to try one of these!!

SpAzzGiRL said...

So cute! Any little girl would love this card.

Corie said...

I love what you did with this card. Great idea for the triangle card. LOVE IT -- tooo cute

Kristine said...

What a FABULOUS card for a little girl!! I must try more of these cute diagonal cards (only done 1 so far). :) Fun card!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin