Pretty Princess CASE

When I saw these little cuties at Heather's place last week, I knew the idea was perfect for the birthday party we were going to this weekend. I hadn't used this set yet (NOT neglected, just recently purchased because I didn't want to lose it since it was retiring!) and I had a lot of fun with it - as always when I get to use girly girl colors and lots of sparkle!

I did the inside of the card a bit differently from a traditional triangle fold card so that when you open it, she isn't sideways. See...

It's hard to see, but the "Happy Birthday" sentiment is stamped in white craft ink on a little removable bookmark. Lots of dazzling diamonds on the crown and the wee princess - one can never have too much bling on one's crown. When the 4-year-old birthday girl saw it she squealed, so I think she approved. :)

Materials (All SU!)

Card stock: Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise
Stamps: Pretty Princess (retired)
Designer Paper: Petals & Paisleys
Ink: StazOn Black, Craft White
Other: Blender Pen, SU! Markers, Corner Rounder Punch, Turquoise Grosgrain Ribbon, Large Oval Punch

Comments

Heather P. said…
Your CASE is so much better than my original!! :) I LOVE your card... It's beyond adorable!!
Michele Kovack said…
What an adorable card! So cute!
mum-on-the-run said…
Aww, that's soooo cute!!
Ana Wohlfahrt said…
super cute!! Need to try one of these!!
Unknown said…
So cute! Any little girl would love this card.
Corie said…
I love what you did with this card. Great idea for the triangle card. LOVE IT -- tooo cute
Kristine said…
What a FABULOUS card for a little girl!! I must try more of these cute diagonal cards (only done 1 so far). :) Fun card!

Popular Posts