Fall-Winter 2007 Catalog CASE #1

One of the great things about Stampin' Up! catalogs is that they are also Idea Books. There are great cards and projects on practically EVERY page of the book. To make things even easier, they have the recipes for each project in the back of the book. How awesome is that?! Using the catalog to build your cards and projects, or just to get a started idea from, is a great way to get your creativity flowing!


Sometimes, though, you might like a particular layout of a card, but not the color scheme. So you can mix and match to come up with your own variations of the ideas in the catalog. I thought I'd share some of my Catalog CASEs with you. (For those who don't know, CASE stands for "Copy And Share Everything!)

This first example comes from page 14 of the catalog. I used the same layout and stamp set, but I played with the colors and added Prints Designer Paper - similar to the card on page 55.




What catalog CASEs have you done? I'd love to see your variations!

Comments

Unknown said…
That is so cute! I love it, don't even remember seeing it in the catalog but I'll remember your card.
Heather P. said…
I haven't done a CASE yet, but it won't be long... LOL You're right about the new catty, the samples are amazing. Love this card! :)
Corie said…
Love the colors on this one.

Thanks for leaving the comment on my site!!!
Alhambra Club said…
This card is adorable, love the colors you used.
mum-on-the-run said…
Great card, love this SU set

Popular Posts