Happy Together


I don't know what it is about little birdie stamps, but I just love them. I'm really partial to owls, but these little quails are just darling, aren't they? The inside is decorated, too, for a challenge I entered. The patterned paper is by SU! (of course), but it was only the one color, so I added the teal and green to brighten it up a bit.




Materials (all SU! unless otherwise mentioned)

Card stock: Close to Cocoa, Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Old Olive
Designer Paper: More Mustard Patterned Paper
Stamps: Happy Together
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Other: Scallop Circle Punch, 1 1/4 Circle Punch, 1 3/8 Circle Punch, Small Oval Punch, Top Note Die, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Sponge, Mini
Glue Dots, Snail Adhesive, SU! Markers, Blender Pen, Paper Trimmer

Comments

Popular Posts