Week 1 update

On Wednesday I started listening to the New Testament on MP3. It's only 28 minutes of listening per day and by Easter I will have heard the entire New Testament! Pretty cool, huh? You can download your own free copy here: Faith Comes by Hearing. (Or click the new button in my sidebar.)

I'm also fasting from food from after dinner on Wednesdays until breakfast on Friday. I used to do a 1-day/week fast every week, so this wasn't as hard for me as it might be for others. I have been having a lot of headaches and dizziness lately (unrelated to fasting) and these were worse all day Thursday. Hopefully it won't be as bad next week. (One drawback - I was invited to a veritable feast at my friend's church for Ladies Bible Study and I had to turn it down since it was on Thursday night.)

The hardest part was the fasting from negative words, which I knew it would be. Luckily I have quite a few accountability partners (Thank you, Michelle, darling!) and so they are keeping me focused.

What about you?

Comments

Popular Posts