Chloe and I were enjoying a little mother-daughter craft time together - she's making a gift for Grandma for Valentine's Day. She needed some glue, so I turned away from her for a moment to go get it.
Then she started crying - her "ouch-I'm-in-pain" cry. I turned back toward her and her head was down and shaking with her sobs. I asked her what was wrong and she looked up at me. I quickly saw the problem and immediately tried to fix it.
My fingers couldn't fix it. But, three cheers for the SU! Crafter's Tool Kit and its lovely pair of tweezers.
Here's my baby post-trauma.
And here is what was causing the problem.
Yes, that's a watch battery. Yes, it was in her nose. And, NO, I didn't get a picture of it in its wedged condition, because even mommy bloggers know when it's time to act, and when it's time to take the picture. :)