November Design Team Layout

I had my First Fridays monthly Stamp n' Scrap at my house last night and I finished my November projects for the A Scrap Affair Design Team. I'm going to run them over to the store this weekend, so I figured I'd better take some pictures of them first!


Here is my 12x12 layout.


The papers are from the new Playtimes Past Collection by Graphic 45. They are perfect for the holidays, but chose to do something a little different. The card stock is by Bazzill. I used my SU! start punches, Crop-o-dile, ribbon, glue dots, stampin' dimensionals, 2-way glue, and crafter's took kit (for the holes for the stitching). The buttons are just from my stash, as is the embroidery thread. I DID use my new foam stitching pad (In Stitch'z by Bazzill) - it is one of my new favorites. I really like to do stitching on my cards and layouts because I think it gives some nice texture and dimension. This pad is great because it's 12.5 inches long and 6.5 inches wide - so no more moving the paper around to adjust for lack of surface! It's also 1/2" thick, so you won't accidentally stab your work surface. :) You can get your's at A Scrap Affair.

I'll post the rest of my projects tomorrow...I think I'll go take a nap with Bradley. :)

Comments

Elaine said…
Hi Girlie~ I love your layout - the charming blocks add the perfect touch to the little boy layout and great colors for those vintage images too!

Popular Posts