More from the craft fair...

I had my first craft fair in my new neighborhood on Saturday and it was loads of fun! Not only did I have some great sales, but I met some darling women all interested in stamping and scrapbooking. I'm working on the little note cards I'm sending to everyone who entered my door prize, I'll share one later this week.


In the meantime, here's some more pics of some of the things I was selling. The 3x3 boxes and the lip balm holders, btw, sold out! I actually had to make a few more for gifts. :)


Here are some of the checkbook cover designs:






All supplies are SU!, of course, except for the naked check book covers (which I purchased from an online vendor). The checkbook covers were popular, too. I sold serveral to moms who were buying them for their daughters who were getting their FIRST checkbooks.

I remember how thrilled I was when I got my first checkbook - it was plain and simple and not one ounce of cute. I was SO jealous of girls who got the little designer checks and covers with fun characters and such on them. A cover like this would have blown me away!

Anyway, I have a TON of different designs for these - I had fun using up retired paper (and playing with new paper...I broke my rule!). I only have a few left over, so some will be gifts and others will be sold at my next event.

Now I have to get to stampin' the thank you cards!

Comments

Courtney said…
ohhhhh! These are soooo cute! SooooooooOOOoOoooOOOOoOOo cute!
Kristine said…
OH WOW...these checkbook covers are FABULOSO!! Holy cow. What FUN! Ya know, as long as I've been stamping, it's kinda sad that I've never even tried one of these. I need to have a pretty one in my purse. No sense in keeping my freeby, navy bank one in there. :) you did a great job on them. LOVE the latte one and owl ones the best--what a hoot.

Popular Posts