Spooky Smackers



I love making these little lip balm holder cards as gifts; they make wonderful stocking stuffers and totally dress up a little $1 Avon Lip Balm. And I'm making quite a few to sell in my upcoming craft show! :)

The punches, stamp, ink, card stock, ribbon, and embossing powder are all SU!, but the patterned paper is LYB. I won an amazing Little Yellow Bicycle door prize at our 24-hour Scrap Pink event at The Scrap Affair. It was SOO much fun and the prizes alone were fabulous! You really have to make your way down there if you live in the Houston area and check them out.

This weekend we took the kids to the Fort Bend County Fair. I'll have to unload my camera and share some pics - there were several "firsts" this time around.

Comments

Courtney said…
Oh this is so cute!

I need to come with you to that store.

And, they've cancelled all fairs and festivals here! BUMMER!

Maybe I'll go there!
Kristine said…
These are so cute!! GOOD 4 YOU!! I've never done a craft show, good luck with it :)

Popular Posts