DO WANT!

Oh, my! I think this new Fall-Winter 2008 Idea Book & Catalog has the most things I want since the 2005-2006 catalog! I'm not done pouring over it yet - I have Bible Study tonight and I have to put it down! ACK! :) But, seriously, there are so many things in the catalog that are totally in line with the current scrapping and stamping styles found in some of the other popular companies. Now WE have cute owls, die cuts, scallops, more chipboard, and of course more awesome paper.

I was a Stampin' Up! customer for a few years before I became a demo and while I totally believe in our quality and craftsmanship, there have been times when we haven't had the most up-to-date selection. So, it is just wonderful to be able to offer my customers (and me!) this new catalog with such fun things available - especially all the new die cut stamps. (Not everyone finds it relaxing and therapeutic like I do!)

Well, I have to go get ready, but I'm making my Big List and I'll share it with you when I'm done. Oh, and SU! is actually offering a discount on all the NEW stamps in this catty! Check out my SU! website (link to the left) for the deets!

Comments

Elaine said…
What? You got your catty already?? Dang! I have to wait...not sure how long. :( Have fun with it...I think this is our best evah!!:)
Kristine said…
=) I LOVE this time of year. So much excitement over the new catty. I don't have one yet. Maybe I can order one from ya? (R U in USA or CANADA??) Anyway, have fun at Bible study--try to concentrate on that and not the catty--I DARE ya!! LOL. Hugs

Popular Posts