6x6 Recipe Card

We've got our monthly Recipe Card Swap going and I'm so excited! This is my first entry - our theme for June was Summer Appetizers. The theme for July is Grilling, and I can hardly wait to try them out!



Everything is by SU!, except for that little button which I got from my stash and I probably got it at JoAnn's.

I used my Big Shot and an SU! Texturz plate to do the dots. I'm sure most of you know this tip, but I thought I'd share it just in case you don't. If you spray your card stock with alcohol (the rubbin', not the drinkin' kind!) before you run it through your Big Shot you will get a deeper, more defined impression. Just a fun way to add some different texture and depth to your creations.

I can't wait to see what everyone else made for the swap!

Comments

Kristine said…
REALLY?!! I didn't know that about the alcohol! COOL :) Thanks for the tip. Love your recipe card by the way! SOOOO...is that little fruit piece at the top going to pull out with a picture or something?? Or is it there as decoration? Hmmm!!? LOL. I've got mine ready to be mailed to you TODAY, but I'm at work right now and don't have your mailing address--it's saved in a file on my home computer, so could you please email me this a.m. PLEASE?!! Thanks!

Popular Posts