6 x 6 Recipe Card

I LOVE making these recipe cards. My sister entered the swap so that she could get in on the fun, but she was insanely busy - so I made her entries for her. :) If we have enough spaces open for the next Swap and you want to do two entries, that's fine - you just have to make two different recipe cards. You can keep one and give the other as a gift!



This one is all SU!, again. I used retired Designer Paper and card stock - both in the lovely Baja Blue. The little felt flowers are Old Olive and Baja Blue with Apricot Appeal brads. I did the frame with two Top Note die cuts placed perpendicular to each other - I like the way it looks.

I should be receiving all the June swaps over the next week or so (they are due on the 10th) and then I'll have them out asap - I'll probably mail them on the 13th. I have a little surprise for all my June swappers, too. Just a little treat for being the first group! :)

Be sure to email me soon if you want to be in the July swap - open entry closes on the 10th!

Comments

Popular Posts