A sweet surprise

I got this in the mail yesterday - a sweet little just for nothing gift from my fabulous upline, Penny. I've often written about how thoughtful and kind she is, and this is just another little example. I :heart: her. Although, I'm jealous that she's all up at the SU! Convention. But, I know she'll be back soon with a million new ideas to share with our group. :)


This is a little purse made out of SU! card stock and Designer Paper and filled with two handmade cards and matching envies. That adorable scallop is done with our new scallop edge punch!!!










I'm sure the materials are all SU!. :) She used the brand new scallop edge punch, large and small oval punches, the 3/4" punch, Bashful Blue, Old Olive, and Whisper White card stock, designer paper, Bashful Blue ribbon, Soft Subtle brads, and Stampin' Dimensionals. I'm not sure which stamp set or about that cute stripey ribbon. Now I just need to get the pattern from her! :)

Comments

Kristine said…
These are soo fantastic!! =) LOVE those little centers popped up on there!! SUPER CUTE tote too. OH, and thanks soo much for the sweet comment on my polar bear card!! Your words totally made me smile--HUGS!!

Popular Posts