Waterfall Card

This is my first attempt at a waterfall card. Email me if you'd like instructions for making your own! I'd love to see your creations, so send me a picture if you decide to make one.




Waterfall cards are nifty because they start like the photo above, but then when you pull or slide the tab all the pieces flip around like magic...





Materials (all SU!)

Card Stock: Cool Caribbean, Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Rose Red, Only Orange, Chocolate Chip, Apricot Appeal
Stamps: On the Spot, Bugs & Kisses, Polka Dots & Paisley
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Cool Caribbean, Certainly Celery, Rose Red, Only Orange, Apricot Appeal
Markers: Apricot Appeal, Rose Red, Certainly Celery, Only Orange
Other: Pewter Hodge Podge Hardware, Round Tab Punch, Blender Pen (to make Cool Caribbean marker!), Slit Punch (to make the scallops), 1/4" Hole Punch, Crafter's Tool Kit, Snail Adhesive, Sponge

Techniques: Masking, Sponging

Comments

Heather P. said…
What a fun card! Love this idea... I haven't made one of these yet, but I'm definitely going to have to. :)

Popular Posts