06-07 In Colors will soon be gone!

I really do love the new 07-08 In Colors (check them out in my June newsletter), but I am going to miss the 06-07 ones! Especially Cool Caribbean - I bought 4 packages of paper because I know I'm going to want it later when it's not available!! I already have all the ink refills (for the markers I made), so I think I'm set.

As the 06-07 In Colors are retired, the Simply Scrappin' Kits that used them will certainly be retired as well. I made this simple card using designer paper and card stock from the kit, Tickets and Tokens. It's also my first attempt at watermarking...I have a lot more to learn!

The leaves are from the retiring set, Flower Fest - a GREAT 2-step Stampin' and Definitely Decorative stamp set. I'm sad that it's going away! The sentiment and the flower stamps are from sets that were in the 2006 Winter Mini Catalog and I do hope they make it into the new catalog because I just really like them. I'm just a roller coaster of emotions, huh? :)


Materials (all SU!)

Card stock: Buckaroo Blue, True Thyme, Cranberry Crisp
Designer Paper: from Tickets & Tokens Simply Scrappin' Kit
Stamps: Delight in Life (flower), Flower Fest (leaves), Love Matters (sentiment)
Ink: StazOn White
Other: Crafter's Tool Kit (paper piercing), Paper Snips, Stampin' Dimensionals

Comments

Heather P. said…
This is very pretty! I love that the flowers are outlined in white ink, it's such a great touch. :)

Popular Posts