Swap card for Regionals

We are lucky here in Houston - we get to host one of the Stampin' Up! Regional Conferences! I'm going to attend and can hardly wait. I've never been to one, but I have heard that one of the big things to do at the conference is swaping cards. I'm not one to turn down new ideas - so here is the card that I made for my swaps:



Materials (all SU! unless otherwise noted):

Cardstock - Close to Cocoa, Pretty in Pink
Patterned Paper - Rebecca
Fiber - Prep School (Moss), Unknown (Pink)
Stamp set - Polka Dots and Paisley
Other - Paper Piercing tools from the Stampers Toolkit, Stamping sponges, mini glue dots, snail adhesive
Techniques - Paper piercing, sponging, 2-step stamping

I LOVE that stamp set! It will be available March 1st in the Spring Mini Catalog- but it is free if you join Stampin' Up! during Sell-a-bration!

Speaking of the Spring Mini Catalog - OH MY! I want everything in there - and I know you will, too. There are going to be a few specials available, and I'm going to run a Spring Mini Club - so keep watching for those emails!

Comments

Popular Posts