All good things must come to an end

Even though the Groundhog says otherwise, our weather feels like winter is going to last 6 more weeks, but not for us stampers! The Winter Mini Catalog and the Sell-a-bration Catalog are ending in less than TWO weeks.

If there is anything you just have to have from either catalog, let me know as soon as possible. The last date for orders from the Winter Mini catalog is February 28th, and the last day for Sell-a-bration rewards is February 26th.

If you would like to check out the catalogs online visit:
http://catalogs.shoplocal.com/stampinup/index.aspx?pagename=storefinder&storeid=1038724

Remember, after February you may not see any of those stamp sets again! I know I am going to order some things this weekend - I definitely want to get more of the little Pocket Notes, they are just too cute. And I really have to have the Tagger's Dozen (Winter Mini page 4) and the Sweet Nothings Accents and Elements tin (p 11). :)













I have two upcoming workshops that you can place an order through, or attend. You can also always place an order any time you want - and if it's for over $150 then I will give you the hostess benefits. Don't forget - for every $50 you spend you can choose an item from the Sell-a-bration catalog for FREE!!!

Clubs are going to start in March, so if you are interested let me know right away. If you have already told me you are interested you'll be getting another email with all the information.

I have the Spring Mini Catalogs in and you are seriously going to FLIP when you see all the awesome NEW products. There are a couple of punches that I can hardly wait to use. There are so many cool things in the catalog that I'm going to offer a Spring Mini Club - just so folks can get everything they need. :)

Marker, Ink, and Ribbon clubs will start March 1, too. The Stampers 6 and Stampers 10 clubs will start in March - watch your email for information.

As always, call or email if you have any questions!

Comments

Popular Posts