Stamp Camp Treasures

We had a great time last week at the Valentine Stamp Camp. All the scans and pictures are up in the gallery, but I thought I'd post a couple here for you to enjoy. :)






This is a much cuter way to give your sweetie some chocolate!










I love making little boxes, baskets, and pouches. It's fun and so much nicer than a store-bought gift bag.












I just love this card! I scraplifted the layout from a card I made at a stamp camp a couple of weeks ago, but changed the colors and images. This is a versatile stamp set that can be used for several different occasions and holidays. I love that it's so much more masculine than most of the cards I make. I can't help it - I love purple!



If you would like to have a workshop in your home and learn how to make these projects, or ones like them - email me! Sell-a-bration is almost over and I only have a few dates left open this month.

Keep on craftin'!

Comments

Popular Posts