Fun with Glitter!

Chloe had the best homework ever this weekend! She was supposed to enlist her family's help in decorating a turkey coloring page to hang up at school. She wanted to go for a bling-y turkey, and I was more than happy to provide the shimmer!

We used a LOT of glitter, glitter glue, 2-way glue, and flocking velvet. Even Bradley helped pour on the glitter. Chloe colored him, first, with colored pencils. Then, we used 2-way glue and glitter (by SU! and Doodlebugs) on his feathers. His feet, and (what's that thing called?) wattle? thing are flocked. We used Crystal Effects on his beak and to stick on his googlie eyes.



Here's a close-up - you can really see the glitter and flocking:


I wish *I* had homework like that. I guess there's not much I can add glitter to in grad school work, huh?

Comments

Popular Posts