Happy Birthday, Bradley Allen.

It doesn't even seem possible that it has already been four years since my sweet little boy was born. How did he go from this...


to this...
to this...


to this...

to this...


Before I could even realize that my little baby was a toddler, and now a rough and tumble boy-child?

He's always been my little cuddle bug - and now more than ever I cherish all the hugs and kisses he offers because it won't be long before he won't want to be seen with his mom, let alone smother her with kisses.

He's a gentle child, always trying to help others and caring so much about everyone. I hope he never loses those qualities.

He's funny and clever and loves to laugh. And, oh, the sound of his laughter! He brings me out of dark moods quicker than a shot of serotonin!

I cannot imagine my life without him - my little miracle of a child.

Mama loves you from here to forever, Bradley-boy. Happy birthday!

Comments

Popular Posts