A Scrap Affair

Have you checked out the new scrapbook supply store in our South West Houston area??

A Scrap Affair is located in Sugar Land quite close to Austin High School, an easy drive from Katy, Missouri City, Sugar Land, and Richmond. You HAVE to go visit! Not only do they carry a wide range of products - from papers, tools, stamps, inks, embellishments, and more - the customer service is outstanding!

I'm undertaking a pretty big project as a gift for someone and Meredith Watassek, store owner and Design Team member, took the time to show me around the store and help me pick out some great embellishments. She offered some cute ideas, and I even got a First Time Buyer discount! {!!} Pretty cool, huh?

While I was busy shopping she was helping another customer design her wedding invitations. Meredith was so sweet, explaining layout and such to this girl who was excited about the project, but a VERY new crafter. She even offered to order some things directly from the distributor so that the customer wouldn't have to spend so much money buying the embellishments individually. How's that for service?!

Even though I live 15.5 miles away from the store (which is about a 30 minute drive with traffic), I am totally going to be a regular there! Check out their website and blog and be sure to go visit!!

Comments

Courtney said…
My sister graduated from Austin the year it was built! Back then it was nothing but fields around there. We should meet there sometime this summer!

Popular Posts