Oh, for a larger oval punch!


Just a fun card - playing with punches! I used the corner rounder to do the scallops, the scallop circle punch, the large oval punch, the 1 3/8" circle punch, and the 3/4" circle punch. I cut the leaves by hand and used the paper trimmer to do the stem. You can see that I did a wobbly attempt at cutting around the large oval punch. I need the Coluzzle!! I've never used it, actually - does anyone love it?

I really like this new Designer Paper, Summer Picnic, from the Occasions Mini Collection 2008 catalog. The colors are great and the patterns are too cute. :) It's nice when the paper does all the color combos for you!


Materials (all SU! unless otherwise mentioned)

Card stock: Bashful Blue, Rose Red, Old Olive
Designer Paper: Summer Picnic designer paper
Stamps: Much Appreciated
Ink: Rose Red
Other: Large Oval Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, Crafter's Tool Kit (paper piercing), 2-way glue, 1" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive

Comments

Popular Posts