Another waterfall card

I had been meaning to post this, but it just kind of got lost in the summer shuffle. We celebrated by daughter's 3rd birthday in June and we had the party at Build-a-bear. Here is what the invitations looked like:



And here are what the little layers look like as they flip open:










Of course, I had already made 30 of these before we found out that Chloe was red/green color blind and that she really doesn't like the way pink looks, but there was no way I was making all new ones!

You can see there there are a lot of elements to this card! All is SU! except for the little heard-shaped brads, which are Making Memories. I borrowed this Favorite Teddy Bear set from a friend and then bought it just days before it retired because it is just TOO darn cute! :)

Comments

Heather P. said…
This is SOOOO cute!!
Mary said…
Your waterfall card is adorable. I have yet to try and make one of these cards yet and hope to learn to make one very soon.

Mary
Anonymous said…
I love waterfall cards and yours is sooo adorable .. 30 you had to make OH my maybe waterfall cards wont be exciting after that many But everyone that gets it will totally freak over them .. I have to borrow my moms teddy bear set also .
xoxox
Dawn
StampingBetty said…
What a great idea! ! ! love those colours, that's so Cutecutecute!
Elaine said…
I hardly EVER use this stamp set anymore but I think I will pull it out...your card is adorable!!! :)
Kristine said…
I Saw this one in the gallery! TOO CUTE!! I LOVE waterfall cards, although haven't done one in quite some time. Maybe I'll just do one here soon. :) THANKS for sharing. Yours is adorable!!

Popular Posts