Ready for a sneek peek?

Fall ~ Winter 2007 Preview Brochure

Okay, you have to pace yourself!

I'll post the new colors this weekend, but they are in the back of the brochure so you can check them out.

I LOVE the new punch box! As soon as I saw it all the possibilities started popping in my head. There are going to be some cute scrapbook pages lined with flowers soon!!

All my customers and anyone on my mailing list is going to receive their own copy of the brochure. Would you like to get one, too? Just shoot me a quick email with "Preview Brochure" in the subject line and I'll send you one when they are out.

Have a great day, and stamp a little something for someone sweet!

Comments

Kristine said…
Okay...I'm sooo excited now for the new catty!! Oh man...guess I'll have to start saving NOW :) Thanks so much for the sneak peek. Looks like SU! has really stepped it up! :)

Popular Posts