My first altered mailbox

I first saw these adorable mailboxes over at Expresso Yourself. My darling friend, Kate, told me that Target often has them in their Dollar Spot. But, alas, my local store NEVER EVER has had them.

And since she is an amazingly generous, precious dear she sent me some - just because! She and her sister are such sweeties!! They even put a recipe up on their blog so simple little me could figure out how to decorate mine. Check it out HERE. Be sure to go visit them and tell them I said hi. :)





Materials (All SU! unless otherwise mentioned)


Card stock: Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Designer Paper: Petals & Paisleys
Stamps: Double-Line Doodles (not available until the Fall-Winter Catalog!), Polka Dots & Paisley
Ink: StazOn White, Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive, Pretty in Pink
Other: Pink Gingham Ribbon, Celery Grosgrain Ribbon, Turquoise Grosgrain Ribbon, White Grosgrain Ribbon, Rose Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Punch (by Marvy), White Mailbox (by Target), Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, Stamp-a-ma-jig



Comments

Kristine said…
That is SOO CUTE!! I've never tried one of these...don't have a target within 1 hr of us. I love your paper and how you decorated this--it's awesome! :)
Mrs. H said…
It's really CUTE!!! You did a great job!! Plus you are way sweet!!!
Kate said…
Wow that was so nice to say. Hey, we can't have all the fun with those cute little mailboxes. Your mailbox is super cute, I so love that paper!!!!
Anonymous said…
Beautiful altered mailbox!!
daysease said…
that is one hip mailbox... lovin it!!! well done!!!

Popular Posts