One-sheet Box!

The amazing Beate has a very cute little one-sheet box template up at her place. I thought I'd try it out. What do you think? The first diagonal fold was a little tricky - but after the first one, it's quite easy.

Materials (all Stampin' Up!)

Card stock: Certainly Celery, Close to Cocoa, Whisper White
Stamps: Doodle This (Spring Mini Catalog p. 18)
Inks: Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, StazOn White
Fibers: Light Pink Organdy Ribbon, Celery Grosgrain, Taupe Grosgrain
Other: Soft Subtles Color Wonder Crayons, Blender Pen, Double Rectangle Punch, Mini Glue Dots, Snail Adhesive
Techniques: Masking, Color Wonder Watercoloring

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh...that's pretty!
Maybe next time you take a picture, don't use the flash. Put your object close to the window and use natural light. Then it won't be so bright and we will see more of it's gorgeousness.
Abra Leah Cross said…
Thanks! I'll have to try that next time.
Since my kids are 2 and 1 I get to do most of my crafting under the blanket of night, so I don't get much exposure to natural light. :)
Ticia said…
Awesome! I love the doodles

Popular Posts