FREE Stamps! (April Showers Part Two)

My favorite kind! :)

The 2nd part of the April Showers of Promotions is really awesome! Click HERE to read all about it. Basically, when you join the Stampin' Up! family you get all kinds of perks. And every once in a while SU! offers an additional something special for joining.

Until May 31st, when you join SU! as a new demonstrator, you get two free hostess sets that won't even be available until the new Idea Book and Catalog comes out in July. This is way cool not only because you'll get free stamps (!), but hostess sets are really just available to hostesses. If I want to earn a free hostess set, I have to have have a workshop in which I get the benefits - I can't just buy them.

It's a pretty neat offer, so if you would like more information about how you can do what I do - email me!


Comments

Popular Posts