Doo Doo Doodle!

Have you had a chance to look through the Spring Mini Catalog yet? I'm putting my order in for all the Polka Dots & Paisley Bundles this Friday - be sure to let me know if you would like to place an order. I've got orders from several people and I don't want to miss anyone!

In the meantime, here's a little sample of the fun you could be having with the Doodle This set from the Spring Mini - only $14.98 with your Polka Dots & Paisley Bundle! :)

Materials (all SU! unless otherwise noted):

Stamps: Doodle This set

Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White

Ink: Chocolate Chip, Versamark

Markers: Regal Rose, Apricot Appeal

Other: Pastel chalks, Blender Pen, Copper Cord, Classy Copper embossing powder

Techniques: Heat embossing, Pastels, Sponging


Comments

Popular Posts